The Crazies that are the Greens- and me their mom.

A blog about the adventures of being a mom with two sets of twins 20 months apart. Oh yeah, and the randomness that is me - their mom. So welcome, and enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

everyone and their mom

Looks like everyone is joining the blogging community. Every other post on every social network community is "I've just finished making my blog! Come join me!" Which I'd love to but I barely have the time to read the people I'm currently following let alone finding time to jot down a few words here and there for my own blog. But I shall try to follow eveybody's blogs.

So I laid down for a nap last night, just to ya know, rest my eyes, and my back, and my... well me, End up falling asleep, wake up to see that a friend's hubs is sick so I immediately fall back to sleep as this means no going out to run errands and not to mention, although I'm going to, during my first nap I developed a killer migraine. So errands will be tonight! I do n't know if she will be able to join me but we will see, I hopw so since it's been forever and I'm craving adult interaction.

We are contemplating getting a dog, one just came available that is potty and crate trained which is a ginormous plus since we are potty training and weren't even going to consider a ddog till after potty training since I didn't want to house break a dog also. We will see how it pans out.

Lunch is happening at 11 am today since the kids woke up super early this morning and are driving me bonkers.

me

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya!! I've had to institute an "I won't read your blog until you've been going consistently for three months" policy, 'cause so many people were starting great blogs and then abandoning them. I can't take it :).

    Killer migraines = :(.

    ReplyDelete