The Crazies that are the Greens- and me their mom.

A blog about the adventures of being a mom with two sets of twins 20 months apart. Oh yeah, and the randomness that is me - their mom. So welcome, and enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 3 of blogging

Ok so here goes...

Day three of blogging trying to keep the groove going... I've lost another 1.5 lbs which is nice... I was really tired this morning but after a 5 hour energy shot and a shower I'm doing a little bit better...

had a couple ounces of chicken, now I'm waiting for my vadallia onion to be finished in the oven so I can make the french onion soup! mouth is watering for it!!!!!!!

I love my kids to death but they are driving my husband up the wall andhe's starting not to feel well which is no bueno.

I have to test this new pattern for my friend which is always exciting so I'm gonna do that now :)

LOL short and sweet till next time
me

No comments:

Post a Comment