The Crazies that are the Greens- and me their mom.

A blog about the adventures of being a mom with two sets of twins 20 months apart. Oh yeah, and the randomness that is me - their mom. So welcome, and enjoy the ride.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Before the crazies are set free!

I just wanted to get a little blog down before I set the crazies loose.

This weekend was pretty chill since they were all sick. Charlotte has this whining thing she is now doing, ever since she has been sick it's 10x worse than normal, and it's grating my nerves to hear it constantly. Although, the if you don't stop you can go to your room threat seems to work sometimes. Also Anastazia figures she can do it cuz Charlotte does it. Which by the way now the babies think it's ok to do the "bad habits" or "misbehavings" of the older set because they see them do it (even though we try to stop the older from doing so...

Well the crazies have been let loose so till next time

~me

No comments:

Post a Comment