The Crazies that are the Greens- and me their mom.

A blog about the adventures of being a mom with two sets of twins 20 months apart. Oh yeah, and the randomness that is me - their mom. So welcome, and enjoy the ride.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Apple?

So I shatter my iPone once again, but this time it's the front panel (aka the screen) and dreading the replacement fee I back up my phone and then take it in to the apple store and to much my surprise because it is the first time there was an issue with the front panel they would WAIVE the replacement fee! HOW excited was I???????? ESTATIC! Fast forward to today. I go to sign onto my WOW (yes I play world of warcraft don't judge me) account and I go to pull up the authenticator on the new phone (not realizing that it's not only conntected to my phone number as well as a serial number on the phone and on the authenticator application) and come to find out that I can't use it because the serial numbers now don't match up and blah blah blah. SO I go to my account via the web to see what I have to do to remove the old authenticator and attach a new authenticator and I can't do that because I need to email (using their email form) them with an attached file of a government issued ID. SO Now I have to scan my ID (mind you I do not have a scanner) make sure it's passes the size requirements along with stating the issue i'm having with the authenticator before I can have them verify I am who I am and remove the odl authenticator so I can put the new authenticator on before I can sign into my account.... Too much work to do for a game right now.........

Oh and btw I have to rescan all of the movies that I had cataloged in my phone (over 600 already cataloged) ... I just have to keep reminding myself that at least I didn't have to spend a 200 replacement fee at least I didn't have to pay the replacment fee if I repeat it over and over maybe all this extra work will be ok.

I GOT MY RING YESTERDAY!!!!!!!
How excited was I about that??? ESTATIC!!!!
please excuse my lotion needing hand!!!
I LOVE it. I've been eyeing it for the past year, and talking with it with a couple of my friends and even mentioned it to craig here and there saying I love this ring and that I want it. Well finally I decided to bite the bullet and just get it and I must say it couldn't have come at a better time to lift my spirits (even if it is just something pretty for me to have on my finger) the smallest of amounts.

WE were going to start the 3 day potty training guide today, but because I hadn't slept in like 50-60 hours I decided to sleep today and we will start it on saturday (tomorrow) and I'll just do day 3 by myself since craig has to go back to work on monday. I"m nervous but hopefully they will get it fast and we wont have anymore pull ups or soakings or whatever (I do realize accidents happen, but it wont be EVERYTIME)

My head is killing me. I've taken excedrin to try to curb this constant feeling of my head wanting to explode but it's not working. I think I'll go lay down for just a few minutes longer before it's time to start cooking dinner.

More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment