The Crazies that are the Greens- and me their mom.

A blog about the adventures of being a mom with two sets of twins 20 months apart. Oh yeah, and the randomness that is me - their mom. So welcome, and enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fiona is so wonderful

So the late teens to early twenties I can say that I listened to a buttload of Fiona Apple. In fact, I STILL do till this day. Almost every time (99.9999999999%) of the time that a song of her comes on my playlist or on the radio or whatever I have to listen to her and I hope another comes on right after. I'd love to see her live. I need to finish buying her albums. It's 2:18am and I just closed out of youtube, from watching her movies, and I said I would go to bed over an hour ago, and here I am still wanting to listen to MORE. "Please sir, can I have some more?" Ugh tomorrow, no scratch that, TODAY is going to be hell! We have well baby appointments starting at 730 am for the two year olds. So we get to break our hearts today by making two two year olds cry by having them get their shots. The second child has their appointment at 10 (hopefully they will see them together since it's the same doctor) Also I need to make the older girls 4 year check ups and booster shots appoint along with the school physical check up I guess I should get that taken care of since I'm praying they get into pre K. Then I have a personal appointment at 1:30. I'm hoping that all of our appointments go well. It's been so long since I've had this type of appointment that I'm nervous, don't really know why, i mean we are just gonna talk, no big deal, I guess it's because I dunno what I'm gonna say. "Hey Doc! so people tell me I should talk to ya so here I am. Wassssuuuuuuppppppp? (said like in the commercial, No? Fine I won't do that) Anyways, I guess I should go to bed now....
Here Is A Little Something For Your Listening Pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment