The Crazies that are the Greens- and me their mom.

A blog about the adventures of being a mom with two sets of twins 20 months apart. Oh yeah, and the randomness that is me - their mom. So welcome, and enjoy the ride.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Chores

I'm glad that I got the living room cleaned up. Vacuumed, no toys on the floor, Movies put in the bin and books on shelves. I'm glad the girls are asleep (even if it's on the couch) and that the babies were asleep in their cribs (were because they are no longer asleep but it is quiet time until 4 so they can amuse themselves for about another hour.) Of course while I'm writing this Charlotte wakes up, atleast she is still laying on the couch.

I'm sad that my "dining room" is still a complete horrid mess. and that a third of the kitchen is a mess along with the floor. *cringe* I'm so exhausted though. I'm just completely tired and don't want to do ANYTHING. It's amazing that I feel so bad about not doing this stuff yet it never motivates me to do it. Is it horrible that I just want to hang out with a few select friends all day bullshitting about whatever comes up while crocheting and watching frivilous things on tv?

So I was never big on the whole absence makes the heart grow fonder, but I think I need a vacation away from everything to make me realize what I have. I mean, I know I have a wonderful family and life and that I'm truely blessed. Like, I know these things.  My Kids are healthy strong growing smart and adorable. My hubs is there for me pretty much with whatever I need or want. My extended family are great. And the few people who are my friends are actual REAL friends. So I am blessed. I can feed the kids we have shelter and clothes on our backs and love. Why do I feel like something is missing? I can't put my finger on it. Maybe I'm just dissappointed in myself with something. Hmmm contemplation soon to follow.

I think I will hide when hubs gets home and go lay down in bed for a little. Maybe crochet for a little. Need to see if Ebeth is still planning on coming over later. Hmmm anyone want a waffle cone full of chocolate chip cookie ice cream? I do, but don't worry I won't  get it. A girl can dream right? lol

Le Sigh, I guess I'll get back to cleaning my "dining room" now.

No comments:

Post a Comment