The Crazies that are the Greens- and me their mom.

A blog about the adventures of being a mom with two sets of twins 20 months apart. Oh yeah, and the randomness that is me - their mom. So welcome, and enjoy the ride.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

I missed a day!!!!!!!!!

OH NOES!

Just kidding of course. Well not that I missed a day because as you can see I did. Anyways. I'm tired. Oh so very tired. Not like I could sleep forever type of tired but exhausted. And the kicker is I haven't done anything all day today. Sheesh.

We decided not to go back to the RennFest today because Stazia had a rough night last night and I even caused a nose bleed while trying to suck boogies from her nose. It was so dry that putting the saline drops in her nose and putting the soft sucker tube up there cause a bloody mess. And the poor thing was freaking out already because we had to shove medicine down her throat to help her breathe so that she could possibly sleep. So today we put the humidifier back in the girls room and set it on warm full blast for the majority of the day and it's still going as we speak. I looked online for more of those humidifiers to find out they have a horrible customer review status everywhere I looked. Evidently they break often and aren't worth the money you shell out for them. Luckily ours was a gift (I love my mom) and it still works but I don't want to shell out 300.00 for 2 more when they have such a poor consumer report to go along with them. So after reading about the Air-O-Swiss products Craig and I agreed that we should invest in 3 new humidifiers and use our current one as a back up and/or guest room humidifier.  Then it was time to pay for the car insurance. Now most people I know, pay monthly because it's just easier to come up with a smaller amount more frequently than to pay a larger amount at once. We pay the lump sum to get the discount. Well after paying the full 6 month premium I review the bill and realize I'm paying 51.00 more than previously. WTF! I check our driver status' and we both have outstanding records, I check out discounts which all pan out.... so I call to see what the deal is. And Guess What!?!?! Because of all you poor Maryland drivers and all of you insurance fraud people out there we have to pay for your BS! Now I know not everyone falls into this category but enough of the Maryland drivers do to have them increase premiums across the board even to those of us who have been with them for 7 years who are on their diamond plan who have never missed a payment who have exceptional driving records and who pay everything in full lump sum 2-3 weeks before it is due.  So we re-quoted our plan and checked with the company to see if there were any discounts that we were missing, turns out that we are getting the best deal as of right now but they will be soon implementing more discounts for MD drivers. Anyways, we wont have to worry about car insurance until April 27th of next year and by then we will have our tax refund. (side note - I may do a little shopping around if our premium keeps going up due to other people.)

End Rant.

Anastazia just poked her little head around the corner and is now curled up on the couch, facing the couch, while I blog and daddy plays god of war for PS3.

So ok continuing with today, after dealing with that I suggest that we should take the kids out just to get some fresh air and in different surroundings other than the house and the hubs suggests that I take them to go see the "owl" movie. I did. And let me tell you that was def scarey for some of it. But totally worth seeing. We saw it 3D (my first time the girls second time) and I don't know if I would have liked it as much in 2D.

I don't know what we will be doing tomorrow, but hopefully I will be motivated to clean some especially since hubs has off from work. And Tuesday the kids and I will be going to Larriland Farms to go apple and pumpking picking with some other moms from base. *LISA IF YOU READ THIS IT'S NOT TOO FAR FROM YOU YOU SHOULD TOTALLY MEET UP WITH US, JUST LET ME KNOW* I think the girls will be so much more into pumpkin picking this year too which should be completely fun and maybe I can try to make my own applesauce, but I need a press.

I think I'm going to work on some crochet or veg with WoW some before I go to bed. Or maybe just lay with Stazia on the couch and have a quiet talk with her about bed time. Anywho have a good one everyone and I'll blog to you tomorrow.

~Me

1 comment:

  1. I'm down!! Let me know what time and I'll see what the schedule is for tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete