The Crazies that are the Greens- and me their mom.

A blog about the adventures of being a mom with two sets of twins 20 months apart. Oh yeah, and the randomness that is me - their mom. So welcome, and enjoy the ride.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Catching up

How is everyone? I hope you said good. If not, sorry.   Well my house is a wreck, nothing new there. Laundry is backing up, nothing new there. My kids are running around in only diapers, nothing new there. I LOVE the rain. I like when the sun isn't blinding me. I like running around in the rain letting it wash away my stress (although I never do this anymore.) I LOVE and I mean LOVE sleeping while it's raining. And it's raining today! I feel some what motivated to do something today. And if you don't believe me, I actually put a bucket full of folded clothes away in their rightful spots, if that's not proof I don't know what is.

Had to tell my Aunt that if the hubs isn't working on Thanksgiving then we are going up to PA so that we can see his family since we haven't gone up there for quite sometime due to family issues.  I feel bad but we will have to do a trip some other time.  Or maybe they can come down here for a couple of days at some point.

So, while at the farm I got some apple cider because I'm a sucker for it and fall is prime cider time. I gave it to the girls and guess what they call it..... Apple SPIDERS! it's great. LOL Nonono I don't want apple spiders, nonono I don't want pink lemonade I want apple spiders. It's great.

Felicity has had bad soup poop (sorry if this is tmi but she's a baby and I'm her mom so I can talk about this) and last night it woke her up, poor itty bitty (one of her many nicknames), and so we bring her downstairs (where the girls still weren't listening to close their eyes and be quiet) and I'm holding for the longest time before I realize she went poop again. I hate being sick and not being able to smell as well. So I change her,  not a ton of mush but enough for her but to be all red and inflamed and starting to look a  little raw. I felt so bad for her because she's shaking while I'm trying to be as gentle as possible with cleaning her up but the slightest touch hurts. Threw on some baby Vaseline (which I hate Vaseline but sometimes it just works better than the expensive baby butt creams that are out there on the market) and by some I mean a ton. get her all wrapped up again and Daddy takes her so that I can clean my hand. WELL here is the kicker I come back and he's talking to her saying "Are you ready for bed now?" To which she replies by shaking her head no. Too cute. Then he asks "Are you ready for your bottle?" To which she replies by shaking her head yes. Then he asks her "Are you ready for sleep?" To which she replies by closing her eyes for a moment or two. And we just start giggling. He went through this rotation a couple more times but she never really did the sleep closing eyes again like the first time she did it. And here I was without my phone until it was over. Mommy fail! Anyways, she went to bed took her bottle and fell asleep for the rest of the night. 

Dr. appointments were for all the kids yesterday... The girls have antibiotics for sinus infections and the babies are being watched till Friday and if they don't get better by tomorrow I'm supposed to bring them back in for the Dr. to put them on something, but it's believed to only be viral at this stage.  Hubs has a sinus infection, and I have a sinus infection/viral infection (although I've been on my antibiotics for almost a week now.)

Oh and Felicity is in an arranged marriage already with Leo. I'm sorry if no one else agrees lol but I have decided LOL (not that that matters) here are a few pics of them.






Yep that's final they will date when they are 88 and then get married when they are 89! Sorry Lisa and Jason you are stuck with us for life now! LOL

Well I'm off to Clean (maybe I'll actually do it this time)... Maybe
Hopefully the kids will do something funny that I can blog about... Maybe
Can you see I'm trying to procrastinate.... Failing ok Bye
~Me

No comments:

Post a Comment